Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HE did it!!!!

This summer I gave Dallen a couple of Goals. 1st was to read this book before school started back up. Yes that is a 553 page book for his summer reading. He finished it. With the last week staying up late to read he got it done.



Posted by Picasa


2nd goal was to get his hunters saftey blue card. So in June we found a class and Dallen and Mark went. Dallen got a 96 on the test and a 22 on his shooting. He had to take the shooting a second time for the fact we didn't have the right gun the first time. He is so excited and I am glad to have this done so early in his life. With everything else we did this summer I am proud he was able to reach his goals. Way to go Dallen. (sorry about the picture)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: