Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st day of School


My big 4th grader. I cannot believe he is in the 4th grade. Why do they grow up so fast. Dallen is so responsible he wakes up to the alarm, gets dressed, makes his lunch, takes care of the Dogs and then comes to make sure I am wake. All before 6:45 . I then send him down to wake up Corbin.



WOW!!! Can you say 2nd grade. Now if school would start at 10 I think he could make it on time. He is not my morning child. I am so glad that the school feeds the kids breakfast. He is just waking up by the time I am sending them out the door. He is so excited to go to school and loves to play with all of his friends.


Best buds!!!



The bus stop at 7:30 in the morning.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: