Since the kids don't go back to school until this Monday we ran up to Bear lake. We have some friends that have a cabin up there right at water edge. I am taking the picture from the patio. We went up for Monday and Tuesday. There was nobody up there it was great.
Did I mention these friends have all the toys you would want up there. The boys on the jet ski.
This was the training board for skiing. The Boys loved it. I feel bad for Jayson and Mark. Jayson took them for a ride and Mark had to hold them up to get started. The kids could not get enough of this.
We also went for a 3 hour 4-wheeler ride which I didn't get picture of. We stayed up late watching show off the History channel since neither of us have cable at home. We woke up each night to the fire alarms going off for no reason. It was a great Time.

1 comment:
Jealous!
Post a Comment