This is for Corbo's teacher. I am the room parent for his class. I thought how fun to do any apron with the kids names on it, Plus a cook book with the kids favorite recipe. This is first apron that I have ever made. The names are going on the bottom with a white ribbon. The cook book is getting done by one of the other MOMS in the class room. Thank you JENNY!!!!
After I finished Corbo's Teacher apron, I was looking at the birthdays and realized Dal's Teachers b-day was 2 days before. I called the room parent and ask if she was doing anything. She said no and didn't even know the b-day was next Wed. I told her what I did for the other teacher and then I guess I said I would make one for Dal Teacher. That is all a little fussy. I then looked at my email last night and found out that the only time to pull the kids out of class without the teacher knowing was TODAY.
I then made a trip to Walmart at 7:30 this morning and found this cute material. I made this apron and had the kids sign there names on the pockets.
The picture don't do them justice. They are so cute I had a hard time wanting to put the kids names on them.

2 comments:
They look so darling! Way to go!
Those are so cute and a great idea! Any ideas for male teacher bdays? :)
Post a Comment