
I forgot to take a before picture so you will have to use you imagination a little. 3 wall in Corbo's old room were the color of the brown closet doors. 1 Wall was Black the color of his Door. Corbo's room is in the basement and was dark all the time. We switched lights, he had 3 light bulbs in his room and it still felt dark. So I have been wanting to paint it for a long time now I just new it was going to be a project to paint over all that dark. Corbo wanted a Bright orange and Lime green room. Those are not my colors so I went and found an orange and green I liked. This is what his room looks like now.

I went with a cream it took 2 gallons to paint this one room. The Orange and green go good with the sports theme he has going on in his room. I haven't painted the closet doors yet because I don't know if they should be Black or Orange. Corbo wants a blue stripe on the wall too so I might do that down the road. It has made a big difference in his room. It is bright, young, and fun. I wish I took better pictures.

1 comment:
It looks great! I think the blue will look good too.
Post a Comment