Thursday, January 27, 2011

V-Day Decorations

 

This is a Christmas wreath I found after Christmas for 1.00 at Walmart. My first thought was great I now have a something to hang on my door for Valentines. I found the cute hearts at Dollar tree and the sign I made with stuff laying around the house. I am loving the sparkle stuff.
 

This what my entry table looks like with all the Valentine stuff on it. See the tree it has a funny story to it, but I got it at Walmart for a Dollar too or should I say 3 of them.
 

I went shopping with a Friend when she showed me these candy canes and said: "Wouldn't these make a cute Valentine heart." YES they do. We each bought 2 candy canes and made a heart out of them.
 
Posted by Picasa
This my center piece. If some of these things look familiar to save money I switched out the blue and put in the red. I did the same for my chandelier. I even kept out most of my red from Christmas so that I can decorate for Valentines.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Super cute! Love the heart idea!