Thursday, August 26, 2010
$2.00 Tuesday
My dear friend and old neighbor called me up and asked if we would spend the day with them at Thanksgiving Point. I said yes if she would spend the Wednesday before with us at the Discovery Gateway. On Wed Aug.11Th we rode front runner down to SLC and spent the day there. NO PICTURES I forgot batteries for the camera. It was fun we stop first at the Platinum then off to Discovery Museum. We spent a good 3 hours there then hurried over to the Church History Museum for the I am a Child of God Exhibit. Finally at 5:00 we were back on front runner headed home.
We then turned around and on the 17Th went down to Thanksgiving Point. It was crazy busy but fun. The boys had fun but I think that they would've had fun doing anything together. We got them $.50 cones and made them set outside while we looked around. We are both to cheap to actually buy anything. Lelia and I made sure we stop in for our $2.00 fudge. We then had lunch at IN-N-OUT. I don't understand what the big deal is with this place. We had a fun few days and are already missing my Friend. Thanks for the invited Bowen Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You guys have had a busy and fun summer!
Post a Comment