Thursday, August 19, 2010
Lagoon
So I have many post and I will try not to do it all in one day. This was back on July 21st we went to lagoon with the Nageli Family (My sister). The boys love these two girls so much it is fun to see them together. We got there when it opened and stayed until it closed. We made it to lagoon-a-beach too. Corbin was fun this year because he could ride every thing. Larisa and I took him on Wicked. This is how it went.
ME: "Corbo come ride this ride with me."
Corb."OK"
We stood in line and got the front row because he needs a little booster lagoon puts in. The ride was a blast it comes to a stop and I look over at Corbin he has tears in his eyes.
He then says "Why did you make me go on this ride! I did not like it!"
My sister and I start laughing! What ride did he think we were taking him on? He then went on it again and loved it. There was no one at lagoon the kids would get off the white roller coaster walk around and get right back on. The White roller coaster and wild mouse our the boys favorite rides. We had so much fun and would love to do it again. Thanks for the invite Nageli Family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment