Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Master Bedroom
I have been working really hard on this room and it is almost finished. This was the 1 room I knew I was going to change and well so did everyone else. It was all white. White floor, White walls, White Light, and White bedding I am so not a white person. When we moved we got a new bedroom set. We went from a queen to a king. This is the new bedroom set that I pick up one day while Mark was at work. I found this comforter and fell in love with the colors. I tried for weeks to match the paint and at one time I had 6 different colors on the wall. I finally settled on a color and painted the room. After I was done it was to soft and didn't really work with the rest of the house. So I decided to do the ragged off effect or as Mark calls it make the wall look dirty. I mixed and matched many different colors to get the look I wanted. Then again I had many spots on my walls. I finally settled on a color and I love how it turned out. Well then I put every thing back in my room and I then hated the trim work. The trim was light pine and didn't match my bed. My mom asked me if all the different colors of wood bothered me and I said no. Well once she said that all the different colors of wood did. So then again I started taping to stain the wood. Staining was very messy and is where the almost finished part comes in. I Didn't like the light and I thought the old owners where taking it with them just to find it still in the house when we moved in. So Mark put up the new fan and light which I thinks ties the whole room together. The only thing left is where the TV sits I don't like that and Mark has hit is head twice. I think we should just demo it but Mark dosen't want to. I guess we will see who wins this battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment