Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Decker Family Week

 

We got home form camp with the Borg's in time to wash all the clothes and repack. I took the boys down to Panguitch on Monday for a whole week. We got there in time to help finish putting up a round corral and to pack for camping. We took off camping on Wed. above Panguitch Lake. The kids tye-dyed some shirts so they all matched and we even tye-dyed Denvers (who is 13) Toes. The Kids spent most of the time in the water. We rode horses and then again just relaxed. Larisa made all the meals the whole time in down there. She is a great cook and has the menu planned for the whole month. I found out that Corbin is a better horseman then I thought. He was riding and the horse got scared and jumped and started to run. Corbin kept his cool and said whoa and pulled the horse to a stop. No screaming or crying. He then look at me with big tears in his eyes. My mom and I told what a great job he did and he then walk around with a big head. He also wanted to jump a horse over logs. So my moms horse jumps everything so I put Corbin on and let him jump. He was in heaven. We had a fun camping trip.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: