The on the 3rd of July we went to a rodeo in Panguitch. The boys did mutton busten and they both fell off. I am sure that I will never have to pay for that again or anything more dangerous.

Corbin was in the rabbit chase and he went after the only one that ran which was a good thing. I know that he wanted a bunny really really bad but his mom didn't. Corbin and Malia chased that poor bunny all over the place each taking turns trying to grab it. They both walked away sad and crying when another kid finally caught it.

Dallen and Denver were in a pig chase. Dallen didn't know which one to go for and they were all caught by the time he decided. Denver on the other hand caught a pig. Now we will all put money for pig food so that we can taste a little of the guy in a couple of months. YUM YUM!!!!!
End the end it was a good start to a fun 4TH of July
Corbin was in the rabbit chase and he went after the only one that ran which was a good thing. I know that he wanted a bunny really really bad but his mom didn't. Corbin and Malia chased that poor bunny all over the place each taking turns trying to grab it. They both walked away sad and crying when another kid finally caught it.
Dallen and Denver were in a pig chase. Dallen didn't know which one to go for and they were all caught by the time he decided. Denver on the other hand caught a pig. Now we will all put money for pig food so that we can taste a little of the guy in a couple of months. YUM YUM!!!!!
End the end it was a good start to a fun 4TH of July
2 comments:
How cute! I love little kid rodeos. You should get him a bunny!
Lots of fun posts I haven't read until now. Looks like you have had quite the eventful summer (so far). Hopefully things will settle down a little (now that girls camp is out of the way).
Post a Comment