Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New Room

Sorry about the so many post today, I finally have sometime and wanted to do a little catching up. My boys have been in Panguitch with my parents since we went camping with them. Yes everyone thinks that has been two week, but you forget that I was at girls camp and working until Sunday. When the boys are gone which is when they go for a week or two every summer to Panguitch I like to to big projects. This year I decide to do there bedroom. It was white flat paint looking dirty and needed a paint job. I was sad to see the train and all the track go but the boys have grown out of that and it was coming off. So I tackled there room.


This is there old room and what the bed look like. Now this is there New Room which I still need to add a few things that are not done yet but I love it.


I painted the Bed to match the rest of the stuff in the room. I then took the Lego instructions and framed them. I also got some more selves for all the Lego's they like to create. I love the combo and when and if we move I will be able to take every thing with me,so I didn't put any writing on the walls. There is some vinyl coming that says there names but will post later.

1 comment:

Robin said...

You did great! It looks awesome! THe boys will love it!