Monday, October 15, 2007

No more Halloween




Ok, so I was going to post a picture of the boys halloween costume that I have just finished untill I read my comments. So I decide to post what my boys think make a slide more fun!!!! Dallen found this little trick out and now Corbin thinks it's fun.

2 comments:

Joe and Lorena said...

Come on dont be a stick in the mud. Show off the costumes. I noticed that you said Dallen came up with this idea on the slide and I noticed Dallen has got his friend on the pad and the friend doesnt appear to me to want to go down, and it is Corbin and friend layed out on the ground wiping out on the slide. Dallen is so smart. ha ha. lov G.Jo

Joe and Lorena said...

I want to see their costumes, it really isn't fun at halloween time unless there are kids,all excited about being something I was looking at pictures of Seth the other day and decided boys are alot more fun to dress up. Seth was a spider, a bat,Zac was a Scare crow, seth I think was the lochness monster so much fun. Isn't it wonderful that we are in and out of snowy weather enough that the kids can play on their slide and make up games. Kids what a wonder... Love them while you can mom or Grandma rena