Tuesday, October 2, 2007

new carpet


OK so we got new carpet. This one is one that goes in the extra room.

We like the color so much that we went out and bought this one for the boys room.

They are both remnants so we pieced them together in the boys closet so we would have to get more and that is the third, which shows the seam. There is not that much difference, know one can tell unless I show them. Which you know me I do.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah!!! Love new carpet! Congrats on that new addition to your family/house. We moms spend enough time cleaning the floors, sitting on the floors and protecting the floor I swear it is another member of the family and so nice to have some you like!

Joe and Lorena said...

if it isn't bright blue like yours was it's ok, in a short time it will all blend together anyway, and no don't show anyone the older people will know it's just there eye sight and the young ones will worry that they are getting old. love mom