Friday, November 19, 2010

Sofa Table

Since I moved into my new House I have wanted a sofa table in my entry way. I am kind of picky with things 1st I didn't want to spend a lot of money. It needed to be Black or cheap enough that I could paint it and not feel bad. The Height was a big problem I wanted it taller than most sofa Table. So I have been on KSL a lot looking and I found this. It was for $20.00 Loved the price. Mark went and looked at and bought it.
When I first saw it I thought UGLY and way to short! (What was he thinking?)

For the Short problem I was off the Home Depot. I found some cute block legs. It would give me 2 more inches and look natural.


I had to sand this project because of the finish the paint kept coming off. I did use Spray Paint. It worked great.

The finished project Love how it turned out.

The little block legs you can't even tell.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Robin said...

That looks so good! Totally can't tell you didn't buy it new that way!

Michelle said...

Fantastic! Looks great! I love spray paint!

Kierstyn said...

I LOVE IT! Great job!

Jamie said...

You are so talented. That is exactly what I want! :) Great job!