Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Window Mistreatment

This is my cute but plain dinning room window. I wanted something with color but not bright. I also needed it to fit in the space. I have a shelf on each side of the window.
I had some curtains that hung in my last house that I was not using in my new house yet. The panel was to big for the space so I cut the one panel and made two.


I found this material at DI loved it but it wasn't enough to do much with. I sew it together to make a tube.


Stuffed it with the only thing that I had a lot of shopping bags.


Sewed the two panels to each side of the stuffed material.
I am so happy with how it looks. It didn't really cost me anything and so when I want to change it I wont be heart broken.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: