Friday, January 22, 2010
Skiing
This is what Fun Looks like. I had the week after Christmas off and I took the boys down to Panguitch. We then took all of the cousins skiing on New Year's Eve what a beautiful day. The snow was great and the weather was perfect. We skied all day I had Corbin (5) and Milia(4) to ski with. My mom was skiing too she was the one who taught Corbin while I had Milia. If you ask where Dallen was well he went with Danika(10) around the mountain skiing. They met up with Denver(12) who took them on the other side of the mountain. Where they caught the shuttle to bring them back for lunch. I finally saw them for the last hour of the day. The boys had so much fun with there cousins it is sad they live so far away. I never made it off the bunny hill but Corbin did get better at the end of the day. He ask when can he ride a snowboard and we said he had to ski first that was all it took. At the end he wanted to know when he could do a jump with his skis like uncle Seth. I said he had to make it down hill without falling. The next run he did. I am in trouble with that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment