One word to describe the night MAGICAL! I have been wanting to do this for some time now and when I found out that we would be staying home for Thanksgiving I booked our tickets. It was so perfect the boys loved every minute of it. They loved the hot chocolate, and cookies for Mrs Claus. They sang songs and couldn't wait until Santa came on bored. I would highly recommend this to everyone. I walked away beleiving in Santa and filled with the Chirstmas Spirit.
2 comments:
Looks really fun, maybe we'll have to try it. Is it in Heber? Expensive?
I found you! I'm laughing right now because I just updated our blog and chose the same exact Christmas background as you! Great minds think alike!
I'm glad you liked the Polar Express! I've been wanting to do it too, but I've heard neagative things about it so we haven't done it yet!
Post a Comment