Monday, November 23, 2009

The Nutcracker Ballet

 

Dallen has had a lot of fun this week. To start it off He went with his Dad to a Jazz Game on Wed. night the 18th. They rode the front runner down to SLC to see the game and even if they were in the nose bleed section they had a lot of fun. He loved the fact everyone was throwing paper airplanes and it didn't hurt that the Jazz won.
The next night I was able to take Dallen to his First Ballet The Nutcracker. I have a friend who's daughter was one of the Angels Little Miss Brittany. Dallen knows Brittany and is friends with her brother, so he was excited to see her in the Ballet. I was actually very in pressed with Dallen, he understood what was happening and we had to wait until the very end to leave. I asked him at one time if he knows what was happening and he looked at me and said "Yeah Mom I have read the Book." I said the whole thing and he said "Well it would have been dumb to not finish it." He is still a little boy when I ask what his favorite party was and he said that when the Nutcracker Prince fought the evil King Mouse and won. He also loved the buffoons because the did back flips across the stage. I am just glad he was able to come with me on the date. I think just being with him and him enjoying himself was a mothers dream.
He did let me know that the Jazz game was still more fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was so impressed with Dallen! I am so glad he enjoyed it, he is going to be such a well-rounded kid!