7-wake up and make a hot breakfast for the boys (they don't like cereal)
8- scripture study and make sure Dallen is ready to go to school.
8:15 Conference call that is for 30 min
8:20 Make sure Dallen leaves for the Bus and still on Conference call
8:25 Neighbor kid comes over that I watch and still on Conference call
8: 50 Yep still on Conference call
8:55 Finally off Conference call and on the way out side to catch the horses
9:30 Horses caught brushed down and ready to saddle going to go pick up girl to help me
9:40 No girl, dad went to get her from school and will drop her off and now saddling horse by self
10:00 Girl showed up to help and horse ready for all the preschool kids coming to ride.
10:40 8 Preschoolers crying, cold, and done riding the horses as I and my helper walked them around in the wind. And one horse acting up with 2 kids on it.
10:45 took kids to see the chickens and the eggs
11:00 Kids went home and took my helper home
11:15 home to get ready for Dallen's school
11:45 Stop at work to make copies
12:00-12:30 Taught Dallens hallway Class
12:45 Got eye brows waxed
12:55-1:20 Stop a walmart and pick up stuff for Disneyland
1:30 home and I am realizing everything I forgot to get at walmart and I am makeing new list. Pack some more for this weekend. Made boys lay down for naps.
Yep it is now 2:00 and the other 3 kids I watch are just getting droped off and no naps for anyone.
This whole time I had My son plus the neighbor boy. I now have 5 kids at my house with it cold and windy outside. I have done dishes today and 1 load of laundry but for my only day off during the week my house is needing my attention. But like the test says I am ok I will just keep trying.
1 comment:
Holy cow girl...you need a breather! Sounds like a trip to Disneyland is exactly what you need. Is that where you guys are heading? Lucky you! Get away from all the weird weather up here. And don't kill yourself about the test thing. I think that if you can manage all that you do and actually not kill or lose a kid in the process as well as keep on smiling you are doing great!!!
Post a Comment