I am in need of your Help. I have to do a presentation on blogging in Relief Society on Tuesday. They want the how to's, what to post, fun gadgets, fun blogs and what not to do. They also want to know how it has helped with family history, so any ideas please comment and let me know what to say. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Call me! You know I love this topic!
I love that you can print your blog into book style, so anyone like me who doesn't seem to find time to keep a journal, it's an easy way to do that, plus it includes the pics that go along with that. If you need a handout to go with it I have a quote by Pres. Hinckley on my blog that talks about women keeping a journal and how it blesses our lives.
Post a Comment