Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged to pull my 4Th picture form my 4Th folder and tell all about it so this is what I found. It is one no one has seen.

This is Corbin and his friend Eli. I watch Eli and his brother and sister on Thursdays. I sent them out to play out side while I was making lunch. I knew they were playing with water and I thought it was OK. I went out to get them for lunch and this is what I found. Being a good mom I took picture of it and then dump the water out for safety reasons and set up the pool.
I now tag Michelle, Larisa, and Erin so go look in your folder and tell us what you find.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh good I needed something to post! I am afraid mine won't be nearly as interesting though!

Robin said...

Cute! It's fun to see what you will find.