Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What we have been up to

OK so after Trek I have been in a whirl wind of activity. To start with Mark and I had to go down and pick up the Boys from my parents. Which was on the 24th of July and we were in the parade there. My mom had this cute little float and the boys loved it and had fun sitting and waving. Mark walk with my Parents and I got to Drive. We got back late the night and I went to work the next day.
We then took the boys to Lagoon on Sat.

We found out that just because you get in cheap does not mean that you should go. After lunch we had an 45 min to an hour in all lines. It was nuts.
Well after that week we went camping with Marks family. We decide to go up the night before everyone else. Well I told Marks sister and the whole family decided the same thing. But we had fun playing in the water and hiking.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

You are braver than me, I still won't take my kids to Lagoon yet. (=