Sunday, July 6, 2008

TREK

9 days and counting. I am getting scared for the fact I don't know what to plan for. Yes they gave me a checklist which I have already packed everything on it, but if you know me you know I like to be prepared. I went to church today and talked to one of the stake leaders and she starts asking me all of these question for trek and I say "I don't know, I am supposed to have my own tent and dutch oven." Apparently my ma and pa are supposed to have gotten a hold of me and they haven't. All I know is that on next wed. at 4:00 am I am meeting at the stake center with all of my stuff.

The other thing with Trek is that My mom thinks that I will look like a Gypsie so to show you all I don't look like a Gypsie I look like a Hill Billie. And I know you all want one of these outfits. I will help make them as soon as I get back.


Yes this is what I will be in for 4 days outside walking in the middle of July. Can we all say that I am going to be HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nicola said...

I don't think you look like a Gypsy. I like the hat btw...I think you will be alot cooler than those wearing bonnets. Good luck with Trek. I know that the girls in my ward are excited for it. I just hope that the July weather doesn't kill you guys off. Here's hoping for overcast days !

Michelle said...

Lookin cute! It is 111 degress here today! What is up with that? Hope you have lots of fun! Oh, and you don't look like a gypsy!

Joe and Lorena said...

Ok Mom was wrong you don't look like a gypsy, you look like you and Dad watched too many little houses with laura ingles turned cowboy, but you look cute, I know you will have a blast and I think the weather will help out if it doesn't turn muggy for you.
Proud of you for going wish I was with you. Love MOM

Larisa said...

You do look like a hill bilie. I hope you had fun on your trek!