Ok so here is a run down of what we are going to be doing. I can't wait it is all I have been thinking about.
Mon, Apr 28 Los Angeles (Long Beach), Ca Docked Depart 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr 29 Catalina Island, Ca Tender Arrive 8:00 AM Depart 5:00 PM
Botanical Gardens & City Tour Depart 11:30 AM Arrive 1:15 PM
Wed, Apr 30 Ensenada, Mexico Docked Arrive 9:00 AM Depart 10:00 PM
La Bufadora Adventure Depart 11:30 AM Arrive 3:30 PM
Fri, May 02 Los Angeles (Long Beach), Ca Docked Arrive 8:00 AM
My boys will be in Panguitch with Grandma and Grandpa Joe they are so Excited. They think they will be having a party without us. See you all in a week or so
2 comments:
Marci,
Hey! I can't believe I actually found your blog. This is Nicola from forever ago. I actually tried calling your house to see if you were still in Utah but it looks like you are on a cruise. We are now in Kaysville and I was wondering if you wanted to get together. I know it has been a long time but I have been thinking about you since we moved up here. Anyway, let me know....
Nicola
Oh, And I hope you have a blast on your cruise. Kelly would be so jealous!
Post a Comment