Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Decemeber activity
Hey are family has been ask to be merchants selling eggs on the streets of Bethlehem for are ward party. I have made all of are outfits, now I just have to come up with how to transform a room at the church into a egg selling merchant shop. Any Ideas?????????? Oh an it has to be done by sat the 8Th they gave me 10 days to figure this all out. Dallen is the Star in his class next week, which means we decorate a me poster and a boy that looks like him, plus share and teach idea, and a treat, and fill the math box with thing to count. I have those bags to do to, with work and we had my work party last night and Marks on Friday. Now do you get why I have my Christmas almost done I don't have time to shop in the next two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment