Monday, September 17, 2007

15 min


I was talking to my friend and ask her how she was getting so much crafts done in a day. She can make pillows, paint a new picture, and finish her girls dress all in one day. She told me she does it 15 min. a time. Like when the kids are eating lunch that gives her 15 min and by the end of the day she has done quiet a lot. So I decided to give it a try, and look what I got done with out even realizing it. I cover a pillow and it is only noon. Watch out world I have found the secret.

2 comments:

Erin said...

What's up sis? What are you secreting? You said you found your secrete.

Michelle said...

Anyone I know? Looks really great! And I love the latest black iron piece in the picure arrangement!